Kick off your growing season in lush green style!
The Conservation Foundation, our Green Earth CSA, Natural Communities Native Plants and The Resiliency Institute
invite you to the 2018 McDonald Farm Plant Sale & Open House
Saturday, May 12th, 2018
8am to 1pm
McDonald Farm - 10S404 Knoch Knolls Rd, Naperville, IL
Get those gardens ready and come to The Conservation Foundation's McDonald Farm in Naperville on Saturday, May 12th from 8am to 1pm. We will have organic vegetable seedlings, native perennials, trees and shrubs for sale, as well as rain barrels and accessories, and it's also a great chance to take a tour and just spend some time enjoying McDonald Farm.
Plant Sale & Open House Activities
- Organic Vegetable & Herb Plants For Sale grown by The Conservation Foundation's Green Earth CSA, including tomatoes, peppers, kale, and herbs.
Click here for an organic seedling variety list.
- Veggie gift boxes & collanders, perfect for Mother's Day!
- Native Perennials, Grasses, Trees & Shrubs For Sale (while supplies last)
Click here for a native plant variety list.
- Native Plant Sale Pre-Order Pickup
- The Resiliency Institute Permaculture Pre-Order Pickup
- Children's Garden Activities for Budding Gardeners
- Farm Tours - Please register for all that interest you!
- Nature Rx Wildflower Walk
- Rain Barrels For Sale
- Master Gardeners On Hand For Questions