Kick off your growing season in lush green style!
The Conservation Foundation, our Green Earth Harvest Program, and Natural Communities Native Plants
invite you to the 2019 McDonald Farm Plant Sale & Open House
Saturday, May 11th, 2019
8am to 1pm
McDonald Farm - 10S404 Knoch Knolls Rd, Naperville, IL
Get those gardens ready and come to The Conservation Foundation's McDonald Farm in Naperville on Saturday, May 11th from 8am to 1pm. We will have organic vegetable seedlings, native perennials, trees and shrubs for sale, as well as rain barrels and accessories, and it's also a great chance to take a tour and just spend some time enjoying McDonald Farm.
Plant Sale & Open House Activities
- Organic Vegetable & Herb Plants For Sale grown by The Conservation Foundation's Green Earth Harvest CSA, including tomatoes, peppers, kale, and herbs.
Click here to see a seedling variety list.
- Veggie gift boxes & collanders, perfect for Mother's Day!
- Native Perennials, Grasses, Trees & Shrubs For Sale (while supplies last)
- Native Plant Sale Pre-Order Pickup
(Pre-orders accepted through April 21st - click here to shop!)
- Children's Activities for Budding Gardeners
- Farm Tours - Please register for all that interest you!
- Wildflower Walk
- Rain Barrels For Sale
- Master Gardeners On Hand For Questions