You love nature, and when you make a donation to The Conservation Foundation, you are putting that love into action. Every dollar supports our work to ensure future generations have access to and appreciation for our region’s natural resources. You’ll get back what you’ve given as nearby nature brings greater health and happiness to your life and your relationships.
When you make a donation to The Conservation Foundation, you become a member for one year.
Benefits of Membership
We think the best reward for your membership is knowing you’ve helped bring more nature to your neighborhood, but there are some other pretty great benefits of membership in The Conservation Foundation:
- Enjoy three issues each of year of The Heron magazine, brimming with stories of local conservation efforts, victories and heroes, environmental issues and trends in the region, and how you can get involved.
- Receive special invitations and discounts to attend luncheons, seminars, field trips, benefits and family events throughout the year.
- Keep abreast of important environmental issues in your community and opportunities for your family to connect with nature through our eblasts and Facebook page.
- Meet and connect with others who share your passion and concern for the natural world.
- Volunteer opportunities to help improve our local environment.
We can all do more together than we can alone. Join our collective momentum – Make a donation today!
We receive no dedicated tax revenues as a private non-profit; the more than 3,500 local individuals and businesses who are already members are our main source of support. Donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.