Special Estate Planning Seminar
February 28, 2024 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Estate Planning Seminar
6:00 – 8:00pm
To register please email Catherine Kien at [email protected].
Making your estate plan can be a daunting, overwhelming process. With that in mind, we are so pleased to offer this free educational session in partnership with the Law Firm of Kuczek & Associates!
Join us to learn:
- Which option is best for you between wills, trusts, and many other planned giving tools
- The importance of planning now and how a planned gift can help ensure your legacy
- Professional advice at no cost to help you navigate your estate planning strategy
- How a living trust can avoid the pitfalls of guardianship and probate
- The dangers of having an old trust
- How to protect your family from the confusion, complications, and legal fees of an incomplete estate plan
Theodore D. Kuczek, III (Ted) founded the firm in 1984 to focus exclusively on estate planning – wills and trusts. Snacks and refreshments will be provided! We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to benefit from their professional advice!