- This event has passed.
Membership & Awards Luncheon
February 15, 2024 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
2024 Annual Membership & Awards Luncheon
Thursday, February 15th
11:30am — 2:00pm
Save your spot before registration closes on February 9th!
You are warmly invited to our annual Membership & Awards Luncheon on Thursday, February 15th at Abbington Banquets in Glen Ellyn. Our President/CEO Brook McDonald will present “The State of The Conservation Foundation” and highlight mission impacts made possible by your support, current opportunities, and what we are focusing on in the months ahead. We’ll also be celebrating the conservation heroes in our midst.
It is our honor to recognize these individuals and organizations who are doing outstanding conservation work in our communities:
- Betty Bradshaw Golden Acorn Award: Currier Elementary School Teachers Anna Leuer & Sue Avila
- Salt Smart Community Award: Village of Homewood
- Conservation@Home Award: Village of Glen Ellyn & Glen Ellyn Park District
- Conservation Partner Award: Village of Minooka
- Paul Butler Memorial Award: Jerry Adelmann
12:00pm Lunch Served
12:30pm Welcome and Introductions
1:00pm Program and Awards
We hope you will join us to share this time with others who care for local nature!
Thanks to our sponsors: