Earth Day Benefit
Thursday, April 25, 2024
5:00 — 9:00pm
Bobak’s Signature Events
Our annual Earth Day Benefit is a critical source of funding for our important work to save nearby nature, protect our region’s vital waterways, and connect children of all ages to the wonders of the natural world. We are so excited to gather at Bobak’s Signature Events again this April, and hope you’ll join us!
The Conservation Foundation works in your neighborhood to save nearby nature, protect our region’s vital waterways, and connect people of all ages to the wonders of the natural world. Our annual Earth Day Benefit Dinner is a critical source of funding for this important work.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Recognition in print materials sent to more than 6,000 members
- Recognition in our e-newsletter sent to more than 24,000 subscribers
- Recognition in print and digitally at the event (approx. 500 attendees)
- Eight tickets to the event
- Reserved seating
- Membership in our Prairie Oak Society
- Invitation to a summer canoe trip with President/CEO Brook McDonald for Oak Level sponsors
Will you offer your support as a sponsor?
We need your help to make this fundraiser a success. Additional sponsorship opportunities up to $1,500 are available as well. If you have any questions or ideas, please contact Abby Beck at (630) 428-4500 Ext. 135 or [email protected].